Thursday, November 13, 2014

A woman singer of south korea with powerful voice - Lee Sun Hee

 Lee sun hee was born in korea , 14 December 1964.  She is a famous singer in South korea.
She debuted as a singer after winning prize of song festival with song named "Dear J".  Moreover, She was a city councilor of Seoul from 1991 to 1995.
She has a powerful voice and outstanding singing ability, and once was known as a woman who insisted on putting on boyish clothing like pants instead of dress.  So she was very welcomed not only by men but also by women.  She drove many female students into a wearing round glasses and short cut hairstyle syndrome.
Unlike singer from MBC song festival, She kept the crown five weeks in row.  As soon as she debuted, won three times champion in 1984.
The first album "oh! my old times" was released in 1985, touched with rock music style and something like "Dear J" which made her become a star.  And the 7 songs of that album darted straight to list of top 7 giving her title of No.1 in the music world.

 Lee sun hee performed his songs at the biggest hall named Issac Stern Auditorium of Carneige Hall in 2011. 


- Ah my old times-


The lyrics of 'Ah my old itmes'

"I miss you left me very much.
I draw your image in my mind because I can't forget you.
The whisper mixed with light of moon, and the secret words shared with me in middle of stars
flooded into my mind like fog and go out like waves.

Ah my old times.  is it possible for my past times to come back?
Oh no,  I should forget it.
I should bury it under cloud as a beautiful story.
It was just dreams at all.

Ah my old times.  is it possible for my past times to come back?
The times I long for so much. "



-Dear J-


No comments:

Post a Comment